This is my Accountancy CBSE class 12 project. This is just for reference. Please do your project on your own understanding the concepts.
I do not have the hard copy of the project file as it is still in my school. This is the pdf version which I did before manually writing the project.
The project is to analyse the financial data of the company using tools of analysis to assess whether the company’s business is on the right path, and whether the company will be able to meet its short-term obligations.
Analytical tools used for analysis are:
-Debt to Equity Ratio
-Net Profit Ratio
-Inventory Turnover Ratio
-Interest Coverage Ratio
– Comparative Balance Sheet
-Comparative Statement of Profit and Loss in view of the requirements of the company.
The project has been planned and executed as follows:
1. Financial Statements have been researched and collected from the reliable source of the Company’s official website.
2. Utilising the information from the Company’s Financial statements the 5 ratios have been calculated.
3. Again, utilising the Balance sheet as at 31 March 2020 and 31 March 2021, the Comparative Balance Sheet has been computed, by calculating the change in each item over the past two years and expressing each change as a percentage.
4. Similarly, utilising the information from the Company’s Statements of Profit and Loss for the years ended 31 March 2020 and 31 March 2021, the Comparative Statement of Profit and Loss has been computed, by calculating the change in each item over the past two years and expressing each change as a percentage.
5. Analysis and comments for each change in items have been prepared with the help of bar graphs.
So here it is :